BECIL Recruitment 2019: 98 Vacancies for ANM, PHN, Dresser and Other Posts, Apply by 25 December
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Notification is out at becil.com. Check here for details.
BECIL Recruitment 2019
BECIL Recruitment 2019: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is hiring candidates for Auxiliary Nursing Midwife (ANM), Public Health Nurse (PHN), Dresser and Others. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 25 December 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application for BECIL Recruitment 2019: 25 December 2019
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Public Health Nurse (PHN) – 15 Posts
- Catering Supervisor –1 Post
- Auxiliary Nursing Midwife (ANM)- 60 Posts
- Dresser – 12 Posts
- Dietician – 1 Post
- Cook – 1 Post
- Mortuary Attendant – 7 Posts
- Receptionist – 1 Post
BECIL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for ANM, PHN, Dresser and Other Posts
- Public Health Nurse (PHN) – B.sc in Nursing from recognized University.
- Catering Supervisor – Metric Pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent; Certificate in Catering or equivalent training in catering from. I.T.I. or any other recognized institute.
- Auxiliary Nursing Midwife (ANM) - Metric Pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent; Qualified Midwife registered with Nursing Council of India as Aux. Nursing Midwife.
- Dresser – Middle pass from recognized Board/ School or equivalent; Certificate from Saint John. Ambulance Association in Dressing and First Aid or equivalent certificate.
- Dietician – Master’s Degree in Home Science/Home Economics with specialization in food and nutrition of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Cook – Middle Pass from recognized Board/School or equivalent.
- Mortuary Attendant – 10th passed from recognized Board or equivalent.
- Receptionist – 12th passed from recognized Board or equivalent.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for BECIL Recruitment 2019 through the online mode. The online application will be filled up to 25 December 2019.