Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinaion (BCECE):
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinaion (BCECE) is for the admission in various professional courses in different Engineering colleges, Medical colleges, Agriculture colleges under the Govt.of Bihar and conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Board as constituded under the Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Act, 1995.
- Candidates should be resident Indian Nationals and their parents should be permanent residents of Bihar or permanent essayed refugees of Bihar.
- They must have passed 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry Mathematics / Biology as their primary subjects.
- Students appearing for the board exam can also apply.
- There is NO age limit for the candidates for BCECE 2014.
- BCECE will comprise of two exams – Phase 1 and Phase 2 which will be organized separately for admissions.
- Phase 1 exam will, be the qualifying exam and will be conducted in offline mode in BOTH HINDI and ENGLISH language.
- Candidates who qualify the Phase 1 exam will be organized in a merit list for Phase2 exam of BCECE.
- There will be 4 sections in each exam namely – Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. Candidates desirous of Engineering Admissions should attempt PCM.
- Subjects chosen by the candidates should be same for both the phases ofexams.
- The total score for Phase 1 exam of BCECE 2014 will be 600. Every section will have 50 questions of 4 marks weightage each. Each wrong attempt will lead to a NEGATIVE MARKING of ONE Mark.
- Phase 2 exam will have 400 marks for every section. Every section will have 100 questions of 4 marks each and every wrong answer will lead to a negative marking of ONE Mark.
- Engineering / Pharmacy courses: In Government/ Government accredited technical institutions in Bihar and in Bihar quota seats of institutions outside Bihar.
- Biotechnology with Agriculture courses: Rajendra Krishi Vidyalaya, Pusa (Samastipur) and Bihar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Sabaur (Bhagalpur) graduate programmes.
PCM Group PCMB Group
Agriculture Engg. horticulture
Dairy Tech. Biotechnology
How to apply:
All candidates will have to register for BCECE on the official website as per the notification.