Bombay High Court Job Notification: Bombay High Court has invited applications for the posts of Shorthand Writer (Higher Grade), Junior Translator & Interpreter, Clerk and Cook. The applicants who are interested for this jobs don't miss the oppertunity. The Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2019.
- Last date for offline applications: 22 November 2019
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
- Shorthand Writer (Higher Grade): 01 Post
- Junior Translator & Interpreter: 01 Post
- Clerk: 11 Posts
- Cook: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification for Clerk and Other Posts:
- Shorthand Writer (Higher Grade): Degree from any recognized university, preference will be given to candidates having Degree in Law. This condition of University Degree may be relaxed if the candidate is already working for not less than 05 years as Lower Grade Stenographer in the High Court or in any other Court/Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General/Government Pleader. Knowledge of Marathi is desired. Candidates should have Government commercial certificate conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. or any recognized Institute for Speed of 100 words per minute in English Shorthand and 40 words per minute in English Typing.
- Junior Translator & Interpreter: Degree in languages like English, Hindi, Marathi and Guajarati, preference will be given to candidates who are holders of Degree in Law. Candidates must be proficient in English and at least any two of the following languages viz. Hindi, Marathi, Guajarati and Konkani. Knowledge in operating Computer i.e. M.Sc. (IT) Certificate or DOEACC's, CCC, O, A, ‘B’ or ‘C’ level Certificate or CDAC's 06 months Diploma Certificate or Degree or Diploma in Computer Application from Recognized University/ Institution.
- Clerk: Degree from any recognized university, preference will be given to candidates having Degree in Law. Applicants must be passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or Examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. or any recognized Institute for English Typing with speed of 40 words per minute. Knowledge in operating Computer i.e. MSC (IT) Certificate or DOEACC's, CCC, O, A, B or C level Certificate or CDAC's 6 months Diploma Certificate or Degree or Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University/Institution. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Cook: Candidates have passed at least IV Standard Examination. Preference will be given to candidates with higher qualifications (subject to the short listing criteria being applied as prescribed by the Bombay High Court). Adequate knowledge and experience in cooking. Knowledge of Konkani.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–23 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019
Interested candidates need to send their applications in the prescribed format with self attested copies of educational, experience, age, caste and other documents to Registrar (Administration), High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji, Goa- 403001 latest by 22 November 2019. Applications shall be accepted only by RPAD or Speed Post.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur Recruitment 2019 for 37 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019 for 82 Project Engineer and Other Posts
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Recruitment 2019 for 25 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts