CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Solved Sample Paper 2019
Get CBSE Solved Sample Paper for Class 12 Maths Board Exam 2019 in this article. It contains important questions for CBSE Board Exam 2019. Solve it to check your preparedness for the exam.
CBSE Solved Sample Paper for Class 12 Mathematics exam is available here. Mathematics is one of the most scoring subjects for CBSE Class 12 students but only remembering formulae will not help students to score high marks. Students should solve a variety of questions after understanding any concept. Practicing sample papers helps students to check their preparedness for the exam. Each question given in this solved sample paper is very important from the exam point of view. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has Class 12 Maths Paper on March 18, 2019.
Some of the key benefits of this CBSE Sample Paper of Class 12 Maths are:
1. Based on the latest CBSE Class 12 syllabus.
2. The paper design is exactly similar to that of Class 12 Board Exam 2019.
3. Questions are picked from only those topics which are important from exam point of view.
4. Each solution has been provided with a detailed explanation.
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. This question paper contains 29 questions.
3. Questions 1 – 4 in Section A are very short-solution type questions carrying 1 mark each.
4. Questions 5 – 12 in Section B are short-solution type questions carrying 2 marks each.
5. Questions 13 – 23 in Section C are long-solution I type questions carrying 4 marks each.
6. Questions 24 – 29 in Section D are long-solution II type questions carrying 6 marks each.
Few questions from CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2019 are given below:
Find the order of matrix (5A - 2B) if A and B are two matrices of the order 3 × m and 3 × n, respectively and m = n,
We are given that, the order of the matrices A and B are 3 × m and 3 × n respectively. Now, If m = n, then A and B have same orders as 3 × n each, so the order of (5A – 2B) should be same.
Find the differential equation of system of concentric circles with centre (1, 2).
The family of concentric circle with centre (1, 2) and radius a is given by
(x -1)2 + (y - 2)2 = a2
⇒ x2 + 1 - 2x + y2 + 4 - 4y = a2
⇒ x2 + y2 - 2x - 4y + 5 = a2 …(i)
On differentiating Eq. (i) w.r.t. x, we get
An urn contains 5 red and 2 black balls. Two balls are randomly drawn. Let X represents the number of black balls. What are the possible values of X? Is X a random variable?
B = black ball
R = red ball
Sample space of two balls selected = BB, BR, RB, RR
X = number of black balls
X (BB) = 2
X (BR) = 1
X (RB) = 1
X (RR) = 0
Hence, the possible values of X = 0, 1, and 2. We can say that X is a random variable.
Find the equation of the plane through the intersection of the planes 3x – y + 2z – 4 = 0 and x + y + z − 2 = 0 and the point (2, 2, 1).
Equations of planes are:
3x − y + 2z - 4 = 0 and x + y + z − 2 = 0
The equation of plane through the intersection of the above planes is:
To download the complete Sample Paper in PDF format, click on the link given below.