CBSE Class 12th English Solved Question Paper 2013
This article is about the solution of CBSE Class 12th English (core) Question Paper 2013.
Find CBSE Class 12th English Solved Question Paper 2013. These questions have been solved as per the marking scheme followed by CBSE.
A few Questions from this Set are given below:
Q. Write an Article in about 150-200 words for your school magazine on the topic ‘Obesity among School Children’. You are Mohini/ Mohit.
Total Marks: 10 Marks
Content: 5 Marks
Expression: 4 Marks
Format: 1 Mark
Content: Value Points:
• Obesity among School Children
• Increasing life style related diseases
• Technological advancements- young children have to many gadgets at their disposal
• Young children becoming couch potatoes- engrossed in television, computers, phones etc.
• No outdoor exercises
• Young children prefer to be on-line rather than step out and sweat it out
• Parents don’t compel their children to give up the gadgets and go out
• Insufficient playing areas in societies and the modern day housing complexes
• Encourage children to give up their gadgets
• Motivate children to step out of their homes and play out in the grounds
• Government and RWAs to make efforts to provide for children areas to play in
• Parents to be firm in checking the use of gadgets by their wards
• Teachers to counsel students to step out and play
Name of the writer:
Use of 3rd Person