Solve 2012 CBSE-Physics Question Paper (Set-1) given here.
1. Two wires of equul length, one of copper and the other of manganinhave the same resistance. Which wire is thicker?
2. What are the directions of electric and magnetic field vectorsrelative to each other and relative to the direction of
propagation of electromagnetic waves ?
3. How does the angular separation between fringes in single-slit diffraction experiment change when the distance of
separation between the slit and screen is doubled ?
4. A proton and an electron have same kinetic energy. vhich one has greater do-Brogle wavelength and why?
5. Mention the two characteristic properties of the material suitable for making core of a transformer.
To get complete question paper Click Here