CCRAS-CARICD, New Delhi Jobs Notification: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) - Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases (CARICD) has invited applications for the post of Pharmacist Grade I, Multi-Tasking Staff and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 60 days (27 February 2019) from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Last Date of Application: 60 days (27 February 2019) from the date of publication of advertisement.
CCRAS-CARICD, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist Grade I- 05 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (Clinical)-01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant- 01 Post
- Dark Room Assistant-01 Post
- Radiographer -01 Post
- MTS-08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist Grade I and Other Posts
- Pharmacist Grade I- Diploma in Pharmacy/D.Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized university/institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharma. (Ay.).
- Laboratory Technician (Clinical) - +2 Science with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution; Two years experience in a laboratory attached with recognized teaching/ research hospital.
- Laboratory Attendant- 10+2 in Science subjects; Work experience of 1 year in a recognized institution/hospital/laboratory.
- Dark Room Assistant- Matriculation with Certificate in Dark Room Assistant. One year experience as a Dark Room Assistant in any X-ray Department or photographic Firm.
- Radiographer- Diploma in Radiology with minimum two years duration from a recognized institution.
- MTS- Matriculation or equivalent Pass.
Age Limit - Not exceeding 27 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for CCRAS-CARICD, New Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to The Assistant Director Incharge, CARICD, Dhanvantari Bhawan, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi - 110026 within 60 days (27 February 2019) from the date of publication of advertisement.