Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur invites applications from eligible and suitable candidates for filling up the following teaching posts under Central Agricultural University and its constituent Colleges. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 21 April 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 21 April 2014.
Details of Posts
(A) CAU Headquarters:
Name of Post No. of Posts:
1. Director of Research : 01 (One).
2. Director of Extension Education : 01 (One).
3. Comptroller : 01 (One).
4. Deputy Registrar (Academic) : 02 (Two).
5. Deputy Director of Research : 01 (One).
6. Sports Officer : 01 (One).
7. Dean (position in four different colleges): 04 (Four). [One position in each college].
(C) College of Horticulture & Forestry, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh: (in different discipline)
8. Professor : 09 (Nine).
9. Associate Professor : 09 (Nine).
10. Assistant Professor : 09 (Nine).
(D) College of Agriculture, Imphal, Manipur:
11. Professor : 01 (One).
12. Associate Professor : 04 (Four).
13. Assistant Professor : 01 (One).
(E) College of Fisheries, Lembucherra, Tripura:
14. Professor : 04 (Four).
15. Associate Professor : 04 (Four).
16. Assistant Professor : 03 (Three).
(F) College of Aaril. Enzineerina & post Harvest Technology, Ranipool, Sikkim:
17. Professor : 04 (Four).
18. Associate Professor : 04 (Four).
19. Assistant Professor : 14 (Fourteen).
(G) Colleae of Veterinarv Science & A.H., Selesih, Mizoram:
20. Professor : 04 (Four).
21. Associate Professor : 07 (Seven).
22. Assistant Professor : 06 (Six).
(H) College of Post Graduate Studies, Barapani, Meghalaya:
23. Chairman : 04 (Four).
24. Professor : 09 (Nine).
25. Associate Professor : 08 (Eight).
26. Assistant Professor : 06 (Six).
(I) Colleze of Home Science, Tura, West Garo Hills, Meghalaya:
27. Professor : 05 (Five).
28. Associate Professor : 06 (Six).
29. Assistant Professor : 08 (Eight).
(J) All India Co-ordinated Research Projects:
30. Senior Plant Breeder : 01 (One).
31. Senior Crops Scientists (Breeder) : 01 (One).
32. Research Engineer (FMP) : 01 (One).
33. Associate Professor/ Senior Scientist (FIM) : 01 (One).
34. Associate Professor : 01 (One).
(Animal Genetics & Breeding)
35. Scientist Ornithology : 01 (One).
(i) Bchelor’s Degree from recoganised School/ Board or equivalent for few posts.
(ii) Master's Degree in relavent field from a Recognized Institution/ University for few posts.
(iii) Doctoral Degree in relavent field from a Recognized Institution/ University for few posts.
(iv) MBBS Degree from a Recognized Institution/ University for few posts.
Note: For details of Education and Experience the candidate must go through CAU website www.caepht.ac.in
- For the post of Assistant Professor/Sports officer/ Medical Officer the maximum age limit at entry is 35 years and for Associate professor or equivalent is 47 years as on the last date of submission of application.
- Age of superannuation for teachers in Central Agricultural University is 65 years and 62 years for Comptroller and for all other posts it is 60 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBCIPWD etc. will be as per Govt. of India norms.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
- Director/ Dean/ Professor : Rs. 37400 - 67000/- and AGP Rs.I0000/-
- Associate Professor/ Dy. : Rs. 37400 - 67000/- and AGP Rs. 9000/- Director of Research
- Assistant Professor : Rs. 15600 - 39100/- and AGP Rs. 6000/-
- Comptroller : Rs. 37400 - 67000/- and GP Rs. 10000/-
- Deputy Registrar (Estt./ Acad) : Rs. 15600 - 39100/- with GP Rs. 7600/- On completion of 5 years of service, they may be placed in the PB of Rs. 37400 - 67000/- with GP of Rs.8700/-
- Student Welfare Officer : Rs. 15600 - 39100/- and AGP Rs. 6000/-
- Sports officer : Rs. 15600 - 39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- Medical Officer : Rs. 15600 - 39100/- GP Rs. 5400/- with NPA as per Govt. of India norms.
Application fee of Rs. 600/- and Rs. 300/- in case of ST/ SC/ PWD in the form of IPO/DD drawn in favour of the Comptroller, Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur. Women candidates are exempted from payment of prescribed fee.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and Demand Draft must reach to the Registrar, Central Agricultural University, Imphal or Liaison Officer, CAU, Room No. 202, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan - II, Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012 on or before 21 April 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Posts, Qualification, Reservation and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the website www.caepht.ac.in
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.