Central Agricultural University (CAU) Job Notification: Central Agricultural University (CAU) has invited applications for the Field Coordinator & Other Posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 & 16 October 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before submitting the final walk in interview application form at the official website.
- Walk in Interview: 15 & 16 October 2019 at 11.00 am to 2.00 PM
Central Agricultural University (CAU) Field Coordinator & Other Vacancy Details
- Agro Associate: 03 Posts
- Field Manager: 02 Posts
- Field Coordinator: 16 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 07 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Field Coordinator & Other Job
- Agro Associate: M.V. Sc./M.Sc./Knowledge of speaking, writing and reading of local language/dialect (Mizo).
- Field Manager: B.V. Sc./ Knowledge of speaking, writing and reading of local language/dialect (Mizo). Working knowledge in computer, experience with the farmer, data collection, data entry and data management.
- Field Coordinator: Class 10+2 pass or Diploma in Veterinary field assistant (VFA). farming experience, working knowledge with computer, reading, writing and spoke proficiency in local language.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates may appear for a walkin-interview before the selection committee at college of veterinary sciences & Animal Husbandry, CAU (Imphal), Selesih, Aizawl, Mizoram-796014 on given date and time for respective positions.. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 & 16 October 2019.