Central Medical Service Society, New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Assistant General Manager in different fields, as per the details mentioned below. Posts should be on contractual basis for a period not exceeding 5 years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance and the Probation period of 06 months. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30th April, 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th April, 2014.
Details of Posts
Assistant General Manager (Drugs Procurement): 03 (Three).
Assistant General Manager (Quality Assurance): 01 (One).
Assistant General Manager (Logistic): 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant General Manager (Drugs Procurement) :
(i) A Post Graduate degree in pharmaceutical / Biotechnological preferably with experience in material management. Minimum 10 years of post qualification experience in procurement, out of which at least 3 years of extensive experience in procurement of drugs / vaccines / contraceptive for public health/ healthcare commodities under domestic & external aided projects.
(ii) Exposure to E- procurement is desirable.
- For Assistant General Manager (Quality Assurance)
(i) M. Pharma / MSc. in Chemistry / Post Graduate in and other qualification Biotechnology preferably with experience of ISO required for direct certification of Drugs, Vaccines and other health care recruitment commodities. Minimum 10 years of post qualification experience in inspection of healthcare goods, out of which at least 3 years of extensive experience in inspection. Testing and quality assurance of drugs, vaccines and other healthcare commodities under domestic & external aided projects.
(ii) Exposure to E- procurement is desired.
- For Assistant General Manager (Logistics)
(i) An engineering degree preferably with experience in material management & Logistics. Minimum 10 years of experience in material management / Logistics, out of which at least 3 years of extensive experience in procurement of Drugs and supply chain management of healthcare commodities in public health environment.
(ii) Exposure to E-procurement is desired.
Age limit should be below 40 years as on 01 January of the year of recruitment.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Consolidated Monthly Renumeration of Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Month subject to Tax Deduction.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested photocopies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) & one recent passport size photograph affix on the application so as reach to the office General Manager (Finance & Administration), Room No. 502 A, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi -110 108 on or before 30th April, 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
The short listed candidates will be selected purely on the basis of merit and performance in Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.