City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd (CIDCO) invited applications for recruitment of 131 Different Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 7 April 2014. City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd was incorporated on 17 March 1970, with the specific aim of Mumbai city and at the same time creating a new planned, self sufficient and sustainable city on the mainland across Thane creek adjoining Mumbai.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 19 March 2014
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 7 April 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
1. Development Officer: 2
2. Accounts Officer: 2
3. Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil): 3
4. Asst. Law Officer: 2
5. Asst. Development Officer (General): 6
6. Asst. Accounts Officer: 5
7. Asst. Survey Officer: 1
8. Junior Planner: 8
9. Assistant Engineer (Elect): 3
10. Assistant Engineer (Telecom): 1
11. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 84
12. Field Officer (Arch.): 3
13. Field Officer (Gen): 3
14. Higher Grade Steno: 6
15. Accountant: 1
16. Horticulture Supervisor: 1
Total No. of Posts: 131 Posts
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years for post no. 1.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years for post no. 2 to 5.
• Maximum age of the candidate should be 33 years for post no. 6 to 16.
• Development Officer: Degree and specialization in the area in relevant field like Personnel, Marketing & Administration.
• Accounts Officer: M.Com with Costing as specialization subject and Advanced Accountancy & Auditing as specialization subject at graduation OR Subordinate Accounts service of equivalent dept. OR Chartered Accountant, Incorporated Cost & Works Accountant.
• Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil): Degree or Post Graduate degree in Civil Engg /Construction Management or Diploma holder who have passed associated member of Institute of Engineers exam (AMIE).
• Asst. Law Officer: Graduate and Law Degree.
• Asst. Development Officer (General): Degree and specialization in the area in relevant field like Personnel, Marketing & Administration.
• Asst. Accounts Officer: B.Com.
• Asst. Survey Officer: SSC with survey training course of ITI.
• Junior Planner: Graduation in Planning.
• Assistant Engineer (Elect): Degree in Electrical Engg.
• Assistant Engineer (Telecom): Bachelor degree in electrical or Tele communication or Electrical Engineer.
• Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree or Post Graduate degree in Civil Engg or Construction Management or Diploma holder who have passed associated member of Institute of Engineers exam (AMIE).
• Field Officer (Arch.): Degree or equivalent Govt diploma in Architecture - B.Arch/G.D. Arch.
• Field Officer (Gen): Degree or its equivalent.
• Higher Grade Steno: SSC with GCC of speed of 100/40 wpm in English Shorthand or TW In the case of Marathi steno of 100/40 wpm in Marathi shorthand/TW.
• Accountant: B.Com.
• Horticulture Supervisor: Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture.
Open category Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC, ST, VJNT, SBC & OBC candidates) as application fees through Internet Banking.
• 15600-39100 + GP 6600 for post no. 1 & 2.
• 15600-39100 + GP 5400 for post no. 3 to 7.
• 9300-34800 + GP 4400 for post no. 8 to 16.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply on line through CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in
• No other means /mode of application will be accepted.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Anna University Recruitment 2018, 52 Vacancies for Professional Asst, Clerical Asst and Other Posts
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Angul Recruitment 2018, Apply for 72 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
ICMR-NIARI Recruitment 2018 for 18 Junior Nurse and Technician Posts
ICAR-CIFRI Recruitment 2018, Walk-In for 9 Young Professional Posts