Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance exam, conducted by AICTE for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admissions in Management programs approved by AICTE. The AICTE conducts CMAT twice in the months of September and February for admissions in an academic session. Now, the AICTE is all set to conduct CMAT September 2014-15.
• Opening Date for Registration: 3 July 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 25 August 2014
• Date of Downloading of Admit Card: 12 September 2014
• Date of CMAT Examination: 25 September 2014 – 29 September 2014
• Date of Declaration of Result: 30 October 2014
• Date of printout of Score Cards: 30 October 2014 – 30 November 2014
Name of the Examination: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) September 2014
Eligibility Criteria for MAT Examination
• Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
• Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelor Degree examination may also apply.
• General/OBC: Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable
• SC/ST/PD: Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable
• Candidates can pay the fees by Online OR through Challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply online through the AICTE website on or before 25 August 2014.
• Candidate’s selection for admission will be through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
• In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.