Taking the Corporate Current Affairs Quiz will test as well as enhance your knowledge of major corporate events. The corporate quiz for September 2011 will make you better prepared to face competitive examinations like that of Bank PO, NABARD, RBI, LIC, Civil Services, MBA etc.
1. Which company signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Japan-based Nippon Life Insurance for collaboration opportunities, including strategic partnership, across all financial services businesses?
a. Reliance Capital
b. Life Insurance Corporation
c. Max New York Life Insurance
d. Bharti AXA Life Insurance
2. Which of the following education companies in India on 2 September 2011 elevated whole-time Director Susha John to the post of CEO after the arrest of its Managing Director P. Kishore by CBI in a bribery case?
a. Educomp Solutions
b. Everonn Education
3. Name the infrastructure development company which bagged two awards in the Construction Week Awards 2011.
a. GMR Infrastructure
b. Maytas Infra
c. Punj Lloyd
d. MARG Group
4. Which company launched its self-branded mobile phone in the Indian market known as the Facebook phone in September 2011?
b. Vodafone India
d. Bharti Airtel
5. Which of the following banks set up two loan processing centres for the small and medium enterprise (SME) segment on a pilot basis in Bangalore & in New Delhi in September 2011?
a. Corp Bank
b. United Bank of India
c. Syndicate Bank
d. Bank of Baroda
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 4-March 10
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 25-March 3
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 18-February 24
Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers February 2013, February 11-February 17