CSPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited (CSPGCL) has extended the online submission date of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and ITI Trade Apprentice. The date of submission of application for apprentice training is extended up to 20 May 2020.
A total of 208 vacancies of Apprentices will be recruited out of which 43 vacancies are for Graduate Apprentice, 60 are for Diploma Apprentice and 105 are for ITI Trade Apprentice. Candidates who have yet not applied for the aforesaid posts can apply before the closure of the application. The details of CSPGCL Recruitment 2020 are given below. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying on any post. Earlier, the last date of application was 15 April 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 20 May 2020
CSPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 43 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 60 Posts
- ITI Trade Apprentice – 105 Posts
CSPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Apprentice – Candidate should have a Graduation Degree in Engineering Technology related to recognized institute university.
- Diploma Apprentice – Candidate should have Diploma in State Technical Board related to the recognized institute.
- ITI Trade Apprentice – Candidate must be ITI Prosopathy Pass in Faculty related to the recognized institute.
CSPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8000/- Per Month
- ITI Trade Apprentice – Rs. 8019/- Per Month
CSPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for CSPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 by sending applications to the Chief Engineer (Liquidator) P.C. G. TI Chhattisgarh State Pawar Generation Company Limited Cobra East District Cobra (Chhattisgarh) on or before 20 May 2020.
Latest Government Jobs: