Delhi Technological University invited application for recruitment to the post of Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in various disciplines by direct mode of recruitment / on Contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2013. Delhi Technological University, formerly Delhi College of Engineering was established by the Government of Delhi, is a non‐affiliating; teaching cum research University engaged in education, research, product innovation and extension work in Applied Sciences, Engineering and Management.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 31 May 2013
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 17 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 30 Posts
3. Assistant Professor (Regular): 35 Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Contract): 14 Posts
Total No of Posts: 96
- Candidates age should be 55 years for Professor Post,
- 50 years for Associate Professor post,
- 35 years for Asst Professor (Regular) posts
- And 65 years for Asst Professor (Contract) posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must possess B.E. / B.Tech/ M.E. / M.Tech/ PhD from a recognized University in relevant field with desired experience as per the post.
- Candidates need to pay the fee in the form of demand draft of Rs.500/- in case of General/ OBC candidates and Rs.250/- in case of SC/ ST/ PWD Category candidates drawn in favour of “Registrar, Delhi Technological University”, payable at Delhi.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted by the University.
- Candidates must write their Name, Name of post applied and Contact Number on the back side of demand draft.
- Professor: PB-IV of Rs. 37400- 67000 + AGP Rs.10000 (Minimum pay Rs.43000)
- Associate Professor: PB-IV of Rs. 37400- 67000 + AGP Rs.9000
- Assistant Professor (Regular): PB-III of Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs.6000
- Assistant Professor (Contract): Rs.15600 + AGP Rs.6000 + D.A. as applicable only
Selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates should send their application, in the prescribed format, along with attested copies of required documents / certificates and Fee DD to “The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042” so as to reach there by 31May 2013.
- Applications can also be submitted personally in the University campus at the Reception Counter, Administrative Block on all working days till 31 May 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE