University of Delhi invited applications for recruitment of 312 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 13 December 2013.
The University of Delhi is a premier institute of higher education in India. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.
Closing Date for online Application forms: 13 December 2013 or within two weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News whichever is later
Name of the Posts
1. Joint Director, DHMI: 2 Posts
2. Sr. System Analyst/Senior System Programmer (on Deputation): 4 Posts
3. Manager (Press): 1 Post
4. Assistant Registrar: 3 Posts
5. Programmer (on Deputation): 3 Posts
6. Manager, International Guest House: 1 Post
7. Yoga Organizer: 1 Post
8. Hindi Officer: 1 Post
9. Senior Assistant: 35 Posts
10. Hindi Translator: 2 Posts
11. Statistical Assistant: 3 Posts
12. Assistant Archivist: 1 Post
13. Junior Assistant: 255 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 312 Posts
• Joint Director, DHMI: up to 45 years
• Sr. System Analyst/Senior System Programmer (on Deputation): up to 45 years
• Manager (Press): up to 50 years
• Assistant Registrar: up to 35 years
• Programmer (on Deputation): up to 35 years
• Manager, International Guest House: up to 45 years
• Yoga Organizer: up to 35 years
• Hindi Officer: up to 40 years
• Senior Assistant: up to 30 years
• Hindi Translator: up to 30 years
• Statistical Assistant: up to 30 years
• Assistant Archivist: up to 30 years
• Junior Assistant: up to 27 years
• Joint Director: Master Degree in any subject with minimum 55% marks and must have passed 12th or Graduated with Hindi as one of the paper.
• Sr. System Analyst/Senior System Programmer: PG Degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% marks and 5 years relevant experience.
• Manager: Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institution and Diploma or Certificate in printing technology from a recognized University/Institution.
• Assistant Registrar: Master degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scales along with a good academic record.
• Programmer: B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or M.Sc. in Computer Science or MCA with 3 years experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research
• Manager, International Guest House: Master Degree in Hospitality Administration from a recognized University, with 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity in catering, accommodation operations and or food & beverage management, in a reputed Institution or Hotel or University Guest House.
• Yoga Organizer: Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Yoga from a University with 50% marks and 2 years experience as Yoga teacher or instructor in a Government Institution or Institute of repute.
• Hindi Officer: Master degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.
• Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, and Diploma/Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application or
• Hindi Translator: Master Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level and 2 years post qualification experience in the field of terminological work in Hindi and/or translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa preferably of technical or scientific literature in a Central/State Govt. /Public Sector/reputed publication house or writing or journalism in Hindi.
• Statistical Assistant: Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics or Operational Research or Statistics from a recognized University.
• Assistant Archivist: B.A. Hons in History or an Equivalent qualification with 2 years of experience in Archives and/or Records management in a government department/body.
• Junior Assistant: Graduate and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application or Office Management or Secretarial Practice or Financial Management or Accounts or equivalent discipline. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers.
For UR & OBC: Rs.500/- paid in the form of Demand Draft.
• Joint Director, DHMI: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 7600
• Sr. System Analyst/Senior System Programmer: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 7600
• Manager (Press): Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400/6600
• Assistant Registrar: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
• Programmer: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
• Manager, International Guest House: Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
• Yoga Organizer: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600
• Hindi Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600
• Senior Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
• Hindi Translator: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
• Statistical Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800
• Assistant Archivist: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800
• Junior Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam/Interview.
How to Apply
• For Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant: apply on-line through DU website and sent printout of the Application Form along with DD to Post Box No.4334, Kalkaji Head Post Office, New Delhi-110019.
• For Other Posts: apply on-line through DU website and sent printout of the Application Form along with DD and self-attested documents in support of educational qualification, experience etc to The Registrar, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.