District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Murshidabad invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 20 December 2017.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 11 December 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 20 December 2017
- Last Date for payment of Offline Application Fees: 21 December 2017
- Last Date for Final Submission: 24 December 2017
DHFWS West Bengal Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer: 38 Posts
- Lab Technician (NUHM): 8 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer: 1 post
- Lab Technician (RNTCP): 3 Posts
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor: 4 Posts
- Malaria Technical Supervisor: 3 Posts
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 1 Post
- Attendant: 5 Posts
- GNM: 2 Posts
- Lab Technician: 2 Posts
- GNM (NRC): 6 Posts
- Immunization Volunteer: 10 Posts
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 12 Posts
- District PPM Coordinator: 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, STS & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Officer: MBBS with one year compulsory internship.
- Lab Technician (NUHM): 12th passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with knowledge of Computer, MS Office, Internet.
- Senior Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree.
- Lab Technician (RNTCP): 12th passed and Diploma/certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor: Graduation in Science with Biology subject.
- Malaria Technical Supervisor: Bioscience Graduate.
- Facility Level Quality Manager: MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing/Life Science Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration/Health Management.
- Attendant: Higher Secondary passed.
- GNM: Completed GNM Course.
- Lab Technician: H.S. or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- GNM (NRC): Completed GNM Course.
- Immunization Volunteer: Graduation and Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Graduation and Certificate course in Computer Application.
- District PPM Coordinator: Post Graduate and 1 year experience of working in field of Communication/ACSM/Pub-Pvt. Partnership/Health Projects/Programs.
- Statistical Assistant: Graduation in any discipline and Diploma in Computer Application.
How to Apply for District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Medical Officer, STS & Other Posts 2017
The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website www.murshidabad.gov.in on or before 20 December 2017.
Rs.100/- or Rs.50/- through online by using net banking/credit/debit system.