Court of Principal District and Sessions Judge, North Goa has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade –III, Lower Division Clerk and Bailiff/Peon (Multi-Tasking) purely on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 9 & 10 April 2018.
Advertisement No.: DSC/REMP-73/2018/3364
- Date of Interview for Stenographer Grade –III & Lower Division Clerk: 9 April 2018
- Date of Interview for Bailiff/Peon (Multi-Tasking): 10 April 2018
District & Sessions Court, North Goa Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Stenographer Grade –III: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk: 11 posts
- Bailiff/Peon (Multi-Tasking): 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Peon & Stenographer post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Stenographer Grade –III: 10th passed, speed of 100 w.p.m. in shorthand in English and English typing at 35 w.p.m.
- Lower Division Clerk: 10th passed and English typing at 30 w.p.m.
- Bailiff/Peon (Multi-Tasking): 10th passed.
Selection Process for LDC, Peon & Stenographer post:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for LDC, Peon & Stenographer post:
Eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with original certificates/testimonials (with self-attested photocopies) on 9 & 10 April 2018 at District and Sessions Court Building, Next to Panaji Residency, Panaji-Goa.