District Rural Development Agency, Dhenkanal invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of Additional Programme Officer under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme for Bhuban and Kankadahad blocks on contractual basis.
- Name of the Post: Additional Programme Officer (APO)
- Number of vacant positions: 2
- Location: Bhuban and Kankadahad blocks
- Salary: Rs 12,500 per month
- Tenure: 1 year and can be extended depending upon requirement and suitability
Deadline for submission of completely filled-in application form: 10 March 2013
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master degree in Mass Communication/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Economics/ MBA in Rural Management or two years PG diploma in Rural Management/ Rural Development from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 40 years old as on 1 January 2013.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form from the website of the District www.dhenkanal.nic.in
- Job seekers must fill in the application form and send the completely filled in application form through registered post/ speed post so as to reach on or before the last date:
Candidates can apply for both the blocks according to their eligibility. In such case, the applicants should submit two separate application forms.
The selection of the applicants will be based on merit.