Ministry Of Defence, Defence Research and Development Organisation invited applications for Recruitment to the post of Research Associate (RA) and Senior Research Fellow (P). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. DRDO is an agency of the Republic of India, responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. Main work of DRDO is to develop new techniques for the use of Indian military so that they could be ready for any situation or war by having new technologies.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 5 April 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the posts
- Research Associate (RA): 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow (P): 3 posts
Total No. of Post: 4 Posts
- Research Associate (RA): The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 1 April 2014.
- Senior Research Fellow (P): The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 1 April 2014.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and for OBC candidates is 3 years.
- Research Associate (RA): M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience in Research, Teaching and Design & Development.
- Senior Research Fellow (P): Post Graduate degree in Engineering or Technology.
- Research Associate (RA): Rs.24,000/- pm + HRA
- Senior Research Fellow (P): Rs.18,000/- pm + HRA for 1st & 2nd year and Rs.20,000/- pm + HRA for 3rd year.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, crossed Indian postal order of Rs.10/- drawn in favour of Director R&DE (Engrs), Dighi, Pune, Post-Office Dighi, Pune should be sent to the Director, R&DE (Engrs), Alandi Road, Kalas, Pune-411015 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.