Eastern Railway invited application for the post of Staff Nurse and other posts on contractual basis. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 08 May 2017.
- Walk in Interview Date – 08 May 2017
- Staff Nurse- 17 Posts
- Pharmacist- 01 Post
- Radiographer- 01 Post
- H & MI – 02 Posts
- Lab Tech.- 02 Posts
- Opthalmic Tech Cum Optician – 01 Post
- Perfusionist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse and other Posts
- Staff Nurse- candidate must have certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing).
- Pharmacist- Candidate should be 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with state Pharmacy Council. Registration should be current.
- Radiographer- Candidate should have passed 10+2 in science or its equivalent from a recognized Board and Radiographer/X-Ray Technologist course of minimum one year duration passed from a recognized institution
- H & MI – Candidate should have degree in B.Sc (Chemistry) plus one year Diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector or one year National Trade Certificate in Health/Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Lab Tech. - Candidate should have passed 10+2 with science plus diploma in Medical Lab Technology from a recognized University.
- Opthalmic Tech Cum Optician –Candidate should have degree course in Optometry.
- Perfusionist – The candidate should have degree in Science Plus 3 years experience as Cardiopulmonary Pump Technician in a reputed recognized Hospital.
- Staff Nurse- 20 – 40 years
- Pharmacist – 20 -35 years
- Radiographer -19-35 years
- H & MI, Lab Tech, Opthalmic Tech Cum Optician – 18- 33 Years
- Perfusionist – 21-40 years
How to apply for Eastern Railway, Staff Nurse and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in Interview on 8 May 2017 at Medical Director, B.R Singh Hospital, Eastern Railway, Sealdah. Candidates have to bring all the documents originals and two passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs