ESIC to Recruit 17 Doctors & Other Posts
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invited applications for the post of Doctors & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 February 2018.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Job Notification: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invited applications for the post of Doctors & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 February 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 27 February 2018
Employees State Insurance Corporation Vacancy Details
- Full Time Specialist / Part Time Specialist: 03 Posts
- Senior Resident- 3 years: 04 Posts
- Senior Resident-1 year: 07 Posts
- Homoeopathy Physician: 01 Post
- Homoeopathy Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Ayurveda Pharmacist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Doctors & Other Posts Job
- Full Time Specialist / Part Time Specialist: MBBS and PG Degree or equivalent, with 3 years experience or PG diploma with 5 years experience in respective specialty.
- Senior Resident- 3 years: PG Degree/Diploma in concerned speciality from recognized university.
- Senior Resident-1 year: PG Degree or PG Diploma Candidates or candidates with 2 years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned speciality in Govt./Reputed hospitals will be considered if PG candidates are not available.
- Homoeopathy Physician: Degree in Homoeopathy Medicine with 3 years experience in Govt./reputed hospitals.
- Homoeopathy Pharmacist: Diploma in Homoeopathic Pharmacist from recognized state board with 3 years experience in Homoeopathic Pharmacy in recognized institution and Registered under Pharmacy Act 1948 with the competent pharmacy council.
- Ayurveda Pharmacist: Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board, Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from Govt. or recognized institution.
How to Apply for the Employees State Insurance Corporation Doctors & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 27 February 2018 at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam.