Footwear Design & Development Institute (FDDI) invited applications for recruitment of 22 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. FDDI was set up by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India in 1986 with an objective to provide human resource and technical services to the industry. It conducts a range of professional courses in the area of Retail Management, Footwear Design, Technology, Management, Fashion Merchandising, Visual Merchandizing, Marketing, Creative Designing & CAD/CAM and Leather Goods & Accessories Design etc.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 15 February 2014
• Last Date of Application Forms: within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Manager (Stores): 2 posts
2. Hindi Officer: 1 post
3. Sr. Accountant: 1 post
4. Hostel Warden (Boys): 1 post
5. Hostel Warden (Girls): 2 posts
6. Office Assistant: 6 posts
7. Record Keeper: 2 posts
8. Office Attendant: 5 posts
9. Driver: 2 posts
Total No. of Posts: 22 posts
• Assistant Manager (Stores): Graduate with relevant specialization and 3-4 years experience in handling Material and Inventory management.
• Hindi Officer: Master Degree from recognized university with Hindi as main subject at Bachelors level and Experience in Central or State Government organization.
• Sr. Accountant: M.Com or B.com and Experience in handling Book of Accounts.
• Hostel Warden (Boys): Graduate with experience in relevant field.
• Hostel Warden (Girls): Graduate with experience in relevant field.
• Office Assistant: Graduate with relevant experience and good knowledge of Computers.
• Record Keeper: Graduate with relevant experience and good knowledge of Computers and data handling.
• Office Attendant: 10th class Passed.
• Driver: 10th class Passed with valid HMV or LMV Commercial driving license with relevant experience.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the "Manager (Admin & Pers), Footwear Design & Development Institute, (Ministry of Commerce & Industry), A-10-A, Sector-24, NOIDA - 201301, Uttar Pradesh" within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December