Gauhati High Court Job Notification: Gauhati High Court has invited applications for the Court Attendant and other posts. Interested applicants can apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 26 February 2020.
- Submission of Online Application: 12 February 2020 from 02:00 pm
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26 February 2020 till 5:00 pm
Gauhati High Court Attendant and other posts Vacancy Details
- Senior Personal Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II: 02 Posts
- Computer Assistant/Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Record Keeper: 01 Post
- Court Attendant/Peon: 03 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–04 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Court Attendant and other Job
- Senior Personal Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II: Bachelor degree from a recognized university and Diploma in Stenography. Stenography in English with minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm on computer.
- Computer Assistant/Computer Operator: a) Graduate from a recognized University.
- b) Diploma/Certificate in Computer Operation/Applications, the applicant must have received training in execution of works such as 1) Data entry and DTP works, 2) Basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc. 3) setting up and configuring LAN. 4) Using utilities and application software.
- Record Keeper (RK): Graduation from a recognized univ. in any discipline and must have secured minimum 45% marks in the Degree examination and applicant belong to Scheduled Caste (SCs)/ Scheduled Tribes (STs) categories must have secured minimum 40% marks In the Degree examination. Applicant must possess Computer skills for handling data and text on computer.
- Court Attendant/Peon: Applicant must possess the educational qualification of Class-8th pass and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said posts.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 26 February 2020.