G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development (GBPIHED) Jobs Notification: G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development (GBPIHED) has invited applications for the post of Web Developer, Office Assistant and Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 31 August 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date - 31 August 2018
GBPIHED Vacancy Details
- Web Developer-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow or Junior Project Fellow-01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow-01 Post
- Office Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Web Developer, JRF/JPF and Office Assistant Posts
- Web Developer- M.Tech/B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Junior Research Fellow or Junior Project Fellow- Master’s degree in Physical Sciences/ Mathematical Sciences/ Geological Sciences/Earth sciences/Geography/ Agriculture in soil or water conservation Or BE/B.Tech in Civil/ Water resource engineering/Hydrology.
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow- First Class Master’s degree in Botany/Forestry/ Environmental Sciences/ Biodiversity/Remote Sensing & GIS.
- Office Assistant-Graduate
Age Limit for Junior Research Fellow or Junior Project Fellow Job -28 Years
Age Limit for Web Developer Job – 35 Years
Age Limit for Office Assistant Job – 45 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for GBPIHED Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 31 August 2018 at Kosi-Katarmal (Almora) campus of the Institute along with the documents.
GBPIHED Recruitment 2018, Apply for 2 Scientist Posts
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development invited has applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist 'C'. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 18 June 2018.
Advertisement No: GBPI-2/2018
Last Date of Application: 18 June 2018.
GBPIHED Vacancy Details:
- Scientist 'C' -2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Scientist 'C': Master Degree in Life Sciences or Degree in Engineering/Medical Science or PhD in a relevant discipline. Candidate should have minimum 3 years experience after Master's, 4 years after Degree and 1 year after PhD.
How to Apply for Scientist Posts
Applications should reach ' Director, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora'' on or before 18 June 2018.