General knowledge is important for enhancing our sense of perceiving the world, for better understanding, and analysis of the situations cannot be possible without proper knowledge. For enhancement of general knowledge affairs, we are giving 10 GK Questions and Answers in multiple choice form.
1. Which of the following is the part of non- living components of environment include landforms, climate, water-bodies, temperature, humidity, air etc?
A. Physical Environment
B. Cultural Environment
C. Biological Environment
D. Cognitive Environment
2. Find out the salient features of environment:
A. It is the sum of biotic and abiotic elements.
B. It is based on the4 interactive and functional relationship between and biotic and abiotic
C. It always tens to maintain ecological balance.
D. All of the above
3. Which of the following is the richest source of vitamin B1?
A. Cereal grains
C. Red bell pepper
4. How many times does the kidney filter blood in a day?
5. Which of the following is the correct number violin string?
6. What sport is played at Wimbledon?
7. Which of the following was the 1st network that initiated the Internet services?
D. NSF Net
8. Kautilya was the prime minister of which ruler?
A. Chandra Gupta
B. Chandra Gupta II
C. Chandragupta Maurya
9. When was the Hockey introduced in the Asian Games?
A. 1958 in Tokyo
B. 1962 in Jakarta
C. 1966 in Bangkok
D. 1970 in Bangkok
10. When was the Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) established?
In the above GK Questions and Answers (GK Quiz) is designed for benefits reader who wants to increase their realm of knowledge. So, test your general knowledge and general awareness with our questions and answers.