Goa Medical College Jobs Notification: Goa Medical College has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Metal Worker and Others. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 13 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application for regular posts: 13 August 2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date for contract base posts: 7 August 2018
Goa Medical College Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 24 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Occupational Therapist – 2 Posts
- Audiometry Technician – 1 Post
- Junior Technician – 1 Post
- E.C.G. Technician – 1 Post
- Radiographic Technician – 1 Post
- Metal Worker – 1 Post
- Assistant Mechanic -1 Post
Contract Basis Posts
- Staff Nurse– 2 Posts
- E.C.G. Technician– 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Metal Worker and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution; Certificate in Midwifery/ Special training for Male Nurses for 6 months duration. OR B.Sc. Nursing; Registration certificate as Registered Nurse, or registered Midwife from State Council.
- Physiotherapist – Intermediate/Higher Secondary/ Senior Cambridge with Science subjects or equivalent; Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
- Occupational Therapist – Intermediate/Higher Secondary/ Senior Cambridge with Science subjects or equivalent; Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution.
- Audiometry Technician – B.SC in Speech therapy and Audiology from a Recognized University or Equivalent.
- Junior Technician – B. Sc. In Chemistry/Microbiology from a recognized University.
- E.C.G. Technician – S.S.C.E. or equivalent; I.T.I. Course certificate of a Govt. recognized I.T.I. in Electronics, failing which Electrical.
- Radiographic Technician – Matriculation or equivalent.
- Metal Worker/Assistant Mechanic - I.T.I. Certificate in the relevant trade.
How to apply for GMC Jobs 2018
Interested candidates who wish to apply for regular posts can apply by sending the applications in the office of the Dean, GMC Bambolim Goa latest by 13 August 2018 and those who wish to apply for contract posts can appear for walk-in-interview on 7 August 2018 at Conference Hall at Deans Office, G.M.C, Bambolim – Goa along with the documents.