Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 December 2017.
Last Date of Application: 22 December 2017
Goa PSC Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor in Nephrology – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Nephrology- 1 Post
- Assistant Lecturer in Nephrology-2 Posts
- Lecturer (Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge) – 3 Posts
- Junior Consultant (Radiologist, Anaesthetist, Physician) – 4 Posts
- Medical Officer – 15 Posts
- Assistant Professors in Fine Art (Applied Art) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Professors in Fine Art (Applied Painting) – 5 Posts
- Mamlatdar/Jt. Mamlatdar/Assistant Director of Civil Supplies- 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/ Assistant Lecturer in Nephrology – A recognized medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956; Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned super-speciality or equivalent.
- Lecturer (Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge) – qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948). Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry; should be registered with Dental Council.
- Assistant Professors in Fine Art (Applied Art/Painting) – Bachelors and Masters Degree in appropriate branch of Fine Art (Painting and Sculpture) or equivalent with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Mamlatdar/Jt. Mamlatdar/Assistant Director of Civil Supplies – Degree in Law of a recognized University; Knowledge of local revenue laws, laws governing maintenance of law and order, planning and development works and public distribution system; Knowledge of Konkani.
Age Limit – shall not exceed 45 years
How to Apply for Goa PSC Jobs 2017, Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode upto 22 December 2017. For details, candidates can refer to the below link.