Government Museum and Art Gallery Chandigarh has invited applications for the recruitment of Photographer, Driver, Curatorial Assistant and Guide Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2018.
Last Date of Application - 30 November 2018
Govt Museum and Art Gallery Chandigarh Vacancy Details
- Photographer - 1 Post
- Driver- 1 Post
- Curatorial Assistant - 1 Post
- Guide - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Photographer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Photographer - Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized University/ Board/ Institution. Certificate or Diploma in Photography with two years experience of photography in a Museum or reputed studio or department of archaeology OR at least five years experience of photography in a Museum or reputed studio or department of archaeology.
- Driver- Matriculate from a recognized Board/ Institution and five years experience of driving a Transport vehicle. Driving license of Transport vehicles.
- Curatorial Assistant - Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with History/ History of Arts/ Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology
- Guide - Matriculation in 2nd division or its equivalent with History as one of the subjects from a recognized University/ Board/ Institution.
- Driver - 25 to 45 Years
- Other Posts - 18 to 37 Years
How to Apply for Govt Museum and Art Gallery Chandigarh Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Govt. Museum and Art Gallery, U.T, Chandigarh " latest by 30 November 2018.