Guidelines for RBI Assistant Exam 2013
Reserve Bank of India released online call letters for RBI Assistant exam 2013 along with an information handout is also issued that contain all mandatory information.
Reserve Bank of India released online call letters for RBI Assistant exam 2013 along with an information handout is also issued that contain all mandatory information. The RBI assistant exam 2013 will be scheduled on 20 July 2013, 21 July 2013, 27 July 2013, & 28 July 2013.
The objective test is available in two languages English as well as Hindi. The candidate can opt for the language which they have mentioned in the application form. Follow the instruction before starting the exam to avoid any mistake.
- Bring the Call letter along with Identity proof
- Bring a ball point pen
The online examination consists of the following sections which comprise multiple choice questions:
|S.No||Tests Name||No. of Ques.||Time period|
|3.||English Language||40||2 Hour|
|Total Number of Questions||200|
Details of the On-line Examination Pattern
- The examination will be conducted online, i.e. the candidate has to give exam on computer.
- The candidates have 120 minutes to solve the complete examination paper, however they have to come 30 minutes prior to exam time to complete the verification.
- The exam paper consists 200 questions including 40 questions of each test.
- Every question has five options from which candidate has to select the most appropriate option.
- Every correct option is awarded by one mark whereas for every wrong question ¼ marks will be deducted. Hence, be careful in submitting the choices.