Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC), Jobs Notification: Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC), Hisar has invited applications from eligible candidates for the 13 posts of Project Fellow (PF) and Project Assistant (PA) and other. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach to the office on or before 12 November 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 12 November 2018
Haryana Space Applications Centre Vacancy Details
- Project Fellow (PF) – 05 Post
- Project Assistant (PA) – 02 Post
- Project Assistant -06 post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Fellow & Project Assistant Posts
- Project Fellow-2: Candidate should have 1st Class Master’s Degree in Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics or Ist class Master Degree in Computer Science with P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics.
- Project Fellow-3: Candidate should have 1st Class M.Sc/M.Tech/M.E in Remote Sensing/GIS/Geo-informatics/Geo spatial Technologies/Geomatics or Master Degree in Geography with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institute.
- Project Assistant-2: Candidate should have M.Tech/M.Sc. degree in Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics/GIS/ spatial Information Technology or Master Degree in Geography with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from a recognized University/Institute.
- Junior Project Assistant-6: Candidate should have ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant COPA, ITI in Geo-Informatics Assistant (GIA).
Application Fee for Project Fellow (PF) and Project Assistant (PA) Jobs
Rs. 200/- in the form of Demand Draft.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete Bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents by speed post with the latest photographs so as to reach to the office of the Chief Scientist Office, Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC), CCS HAU Campus, Hisar – 125 004 on or before 12 November 2018.