Haryana Police Recruitment Board invited applications from eligible candidates for engagement of male Constables—General Duty and Wireless Operator. Eligible candidates can apply online at www.hprbonline.com before 18 September 2014.
Opening Date for Registration: 15 August 2014
Closing Date for Registration: 18 September 2014
Details of Post
- Male Constables (General Duty): 460 posts
- Male Constables (Wireless Operator): 557 posts
Total Number of posts: 1030
Must be a citizen of India/Nepal/Bhutan. Must have a character certificate from the Principal Academic Officer of the University/College/School or Institution last attended.
- Male Constables (General Duty): 10+2
- Male Constables (Wireless Operator): 2 years certificate from ITI in Electronics/Computer/Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or higher qualification
Height: minimum 5’-7”
Chest (unexpanded) minimum 33”
Expanded: 34 and half
- Male Constables (General Duty): Rs 5200-20200 plus GP of Rs 2000
- Male Constables (Wireless Operator): Rs 5200-20200 plus GP of Rs 2400
The applicants found suitable will be called for physical measurement and Physical Efficiency Test of total 20 marks. The candidates securing minimum marks (15) in the PET test will be called for interview.
How to Apply
The candidates should visit website www.hprbonline.com and after applying online a registration number of candidate and ID number will be generated. The candidate needs to keep a print out of this and deposit fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of filling the application and e-challan generation.