High Court Of Bombay invited interested applicants for Court Manger posts as a contract basis period up to 30 March 2015. The tenure may extend as per the demand and requirement of the job.
• Date of Publication of Advertisment: 5 August 2014
• Last Date of Submission of Application form: 1 September 2014
• Last Date of Receiving a hard copy of the application form: 1 September 2014
• High Court of Bombay- Goa-1
• District and Sessions Court, North Goa, Panaji- 1
• District and Sessions Court, South Goa, Margao- 1
Number of the post- 3
Pay Scale: Rs 52,900/- per month with an option to increase @ 6% p.a.
Interested candidate should be eligible for the appointment to the required posts-
• Interested candidate must have Master in Business Administration (MBA) or Advanced Diploma in General Management
• The Candidate must have five years of experience/ training in system process management, information technology, system management, human resources management or financial systems management
• Must pass government recognized computer knowledge,DOEACC examination from recognized institute or university
• Excellent in Konkani language
• Degree of law is compulsory
How to Apply
• Interested candidate must submit an application form with attested copies of secondary school certificate, school leaving certificate, marksheet of gradudation/post graduation/S.S.C and H.S.C/ M.B.A/advance diploma in general management
• The candidates shall not produce original certificates or documents with the application form
• The candidate shall produce original certificate during viva or oral interview
• Shortlisted candidates will call for screen test or interview
• Medium of examination will be English
• The candidate shall submit an application form by Speed Post/Registered A/D only to the office of the Register (Adm.),the High Court of Bombay at Go, Lyceum Complex,Althinho , Panaji – Goa, 403001, on or before 1 September, 2014.
• The envelope should be inscribed as “Application for the post of Court Manager”
• Incorrect or incomplete application will be rejected
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.