The High Court of Delhi invited application for recruitment to the post of System Officer and System Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can send their application through email: firstname.lastname@example.org with in 10 days from the date of advt. The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. It was established with four judges. They were Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapur.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 9 November 2013
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 18 November 2013 (with in 10 days from the date of advt.)
Name of the Posts
- System Officer: 5 Posts
- System Assistant: 8 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 13
Candidate age should not be crossed than 30 years as on 1 January 2014.
- System Officer: B.E/B.Tech/MCA in computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology with minimum 60% marks OR Master degree in Physics/Maths/Statistics/Operations Research with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade with Post Graduate Diploma in computer science/Applications or Master degree in Computer science/Information Technology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade OR Bachelor Degree in Computer science/Information Technology/BCA/B.Sc in Physics/Maths/Statistics/Operations Research or Computer science with either PG Diploma in Computer science/Computer application.
- System Assistant: Government recognized diploma in ITI or its Equivalent after 10th class passed.
- System Officer: Rs. 13875/-
- System Assistant: Rs. 8500/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their application to the email id: email@example.com with in 10 days from the date of advt.
For complete information check the mentioned link.