High Court of Karnataka invited applications for the recruitment of District Judge. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application and Online Fee - 30 April 2018
- Last Date for Submitting Fee through Challan - 03 May 2018
High Court of Karnataka Vacancy Details:
District Judges (Backlog Vacancies) - 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for District Judges
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India
- Candidate must be a practicing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of On-line Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years
Selection Process for District Judges
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for High Court of Karnataka District Judges Jobs
Applications will be received through the official website karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 30 April 2018.
Examination Fee for High Court of Karnataka District Judges Jobs:
- Preliminary Examination Fee - Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/Category I - Rs. 250/-)
- Main Examination Fee - Candidates who is successful in Preliminary Examination would remit an amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Category I Candidates)