High Court of Punjab & Haryana Jobs Notification: High Court of Punjab & Haryana invited applications for 561 Clerk posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the organisation’s website latest by 24 October 2016.
Advertisement No.: 18C/SSSC/PB/2016 Dated: 24.09.2016
- Online date of Application: 26 September 2016
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I: 24 October 2016
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 27 October 2016
- Last date/time for Registration Step II: 27 October 2016
- Last date for editing of applications: 27 October 2016
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Vacancy Details
- Clerk – 561 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Posts 2016
Educational Qualification & Experience
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Application Fee for Clerk Posts
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab– Rs. 250/-
- For PHC of Punjab- Rs. 500/-
- For General candidates/reserved category from other states– Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment – Online payment.
How to Apply for High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply online to the organisation’s website http://sssc.gov.in or from the link given below. The last date of submission of online application is 24 October 2016 till 11.59 PM.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss