HNL Notified Recruitment for Apprenticeship training 2014
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. (HNL) invited applications for recruitment of Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act in different Trades/Disciplines.
Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. (HNL) invited applications for recruitment of Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act in different Trades/Disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 April 2014. HNL was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, on 7 June 1983, in Kottayam District, Kerala State. It is a fully owned subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) which is a fully owned Government of India Enterprise.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 30 April 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Apprenticeship training
Name of the Trades:
1) Fitter : 28 Posts
2) Turner : 04 Posts
3) Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 04 Posts
4) Electrician : 16 Posts
5) Instrument Mechanic : 10 Posts
6) Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic : 03 Posts
7) Machinist : 02 Posts
8) Welder : 08 Posts
9) Programming & Systems Administration Assistant : 02 Posts
10) Boiler Attendant : 08 Posts
11) Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) : 04 Posts
12) Diploma in Commercial Practice/ CABM : 05 Posts
13) Diploma in Computer Engineering : 01 Posts
14) Office Secretary ship : 05 Posts
15) Agriculture : 06 Posts
16) Nursing assistant : 03 Posts
17) Catering & Restaurant Management : 01 Posts
18) Accountancy & Auditing : 05 Posts
19) Medical lab : 04 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 119
The candidate should pass in the relevant ITI Trade Examination, Pass COPA, Pass ITI Fitter Trade, Pass B. Sc with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory & Maths as desirable subject, Pass in the relevant 3 year Diploma Examination recognized by respective State Boards of Technical Education/Examination State Departments/Directorates of Technical Educations, Pass Vocational Higher secondary exam in the relevant trade.
- Rs.2800/- per month for Post no. 1 to 7 & 9.
- Rs.2400/- per month for Post no. 8.
- Rs.2100/- per month for 1st 6 months, Rs.2400/- per month for Next 1 year and Rs.2800/- per month for last 1 year for Post no. 10.
- Rs.3000/- per month for Post no. 11.
- Rs.2775/- per month for Post no. 12 & 13.
- Rs.2160/- per month for Post no. 14 to 19.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates /Documents should be sent to the Sr. Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., (A Government of India Enterprise), A Subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, Newsprint Nagar – 686616, Dist. Kottayam, Kerala before 30 April 2014.
- Candidate should mention ‘APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.