HSCC Ltd., Noida invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer and Maintenance Supervisor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format so as to reach to the office on or before 04 September 2018.
Last Date of Application: 04 September 2018
HSCC Ltd., Noida Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Engineer- 02 Posts
- Maintenance Supervisor – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer and Maintenance Supervisor
- Assistant Engineer–5 years of post-qualification experience
- Maintenance Supervisor - 12 years of post-qualification experience
- 40 years
How to Apply for HSCC Noida Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may apply to the post through the complete Bio- data in the prescribed format along with the other necessary documents to the Chief General Manager, HSCC (I) Ltd., E-6 (A), Sector – 1, Noida (U.P.) – 201301 latest by04 September 2018.
HSCC Recruitment 2018 for 4 Assistant Engineer and Maintenance Supervisor Posts
HSCC India Limited Jobs Notification: HSCC India Limited has invited applications for the post of Design Engineering /Architecture/ Project Mgt & Site Supervision/IT/ F&A HRM. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 May 2018
HSCC India Limited Vacancy Details
- Design Engineering /Architecture/ Project Mgt & Site Supervision/IT/ F&A HRM – 27 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Design Engineering and Other Posts
- Design Engineering – Graduate in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Architecture - Graduate in Architecture with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Project Management and Site Supervision - Graduate in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Information Technology - Graduate in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engineering with 60% Marks.
- Finance and Accounts - CA /ICWA having relevant experience in finalization of balance sheet, Taxation matters with exposure to income tax, GST, labour cess etc
- Human Resource Management - MBA (HR) having minimum 60% marks from a reputed recognized University/Institute.
How to Apply for HSCC India Limited Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to Chief General Manager (F&A and HRM) HSCC (I) Ltd E-6(A), Sector-1 , Noida (U.P)-201301 on or before 21 May 2018.