ICAR CSWRI Jobs for Research Associate Post
ICAR - Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (ICAR- CSWRI), Rajasthan Jobs Notification: ICAR – Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute (ICAR- CSWRI), Rajasthan invited applications for the post of Research Associate. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 05 May 2018 upto 11:00 AM.
Walk-in-Interview - 05 May 2018
ICAR - Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Vacancy Details
- Research Associate - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate Job
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Animal Breeding / Biostatistics / Life Science OR
- Master degree in relevant subject (Biotechnology / Animal Breeding / Biostatistics / Life Science) with 4 years / 5 years of bachelor degree having 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with two years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship / Training in relevant area OR
- Candidate having 2 years Master’s degree in relevant subject (Biotechnology / Animal Breeding / Biostatistics / Life Science) with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree with 60% Marks should have NET or any National level examination conducted by Central Government Department /Agencies for admission to Ph.D. Programme and have 02 years research experience
- Basic Computer knowledge with certification.
- Maximum of 40 years for men and 45 years for women
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for the ICAR-Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview at ICAR-CSWRI, Avikanagar, Rajasthan on scheduled date and time.