Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) invited applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator, Copy Holder, Xerox Operator, Assistant and Editorial Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 May 2017.
Closing Date of online Application Forms: 15 May 2017
ICHR Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk: 9 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 1 post
- Copy Holder: 1 post
- Xerox Operator: 1 post
- Assistant: 1 post
- Editorial Assistant: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Junior Hindi Translator & Other Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th passed or equivalent qualification and should passed type writing in English with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer (35 word per minute correspond to 10500 KDPH on a average of 5 key depression for each word).
- Junior Hindi Translator: Bachelor degree with Hindi and English as compulsory subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other a compulsory/elective subject.
- Copy Holder: Bachelor degree with minimum 3 years experience as a copy holder in any Govt. or in publishing concern.
- Xerox Operator: 12th passed or equivalent qualification, should be trained to operate the Xerox machine and minimum 2 years experience of working on Xerox machine.
- Assistant: Bachelor degree with 5 years experience.
- Editorial Assistant: Master degree in Art preferable in History or BA with History as one of the subjects, 2 years experience of editing in a publishing house and Proficiency in English.
- Not more than 28 years for Lower Division Clerk & Assistant.
- Not more than 30 years for Junior Hindi Translator & Xerox Operator.
- Not more than 35 years for Copy Holder & Editorial Assistant.
Selection Process for LDC, Junior Hindi Translator & Other posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of skill test or written test or both.
How to Apply for Indian Council of Historical Research LDC, Junior Hindi Translator & Other Posts 2017
Candidates can apply online from ICHR’s website i.e. www.ichr.ac.in on or before 15 May 2017.