The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) - Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, Field Worker/Technician-III, Project Technician-II/Health Assistant and Project Technician-I. Walk-in interview will be held from 24 January 2018 to 6 February 2018.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 24 January 2018 to 6 February 2018
ICMR-DMRC Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Project Assistant: 3 posts
- Field Worker/Technician-III: 13 posts
- Project Technician-II/Health Assistant: 5 posts
- Project Technician-I: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Worker/Technician, Project Technician-II & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Life Science with three years work experience or Master degree in Zoology/Bio Chemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
- Field Worker/Technician-III: 12th passed in Science subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT) or two years field/laboratory experience.
- Project Technician-II/Health Assistant: 10th passed with one year required experience.
- Project Technician-I: 10th passed with one year required experience or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National trade certificate.
Age Limit for Field Worker/Technician, Project Technician-II & Other posts:
- Project Assistant/ Field Worker/Technician-III: up to 30 years
- Project Technician-II/Health Assistant: up to 28 years
- Project Technician-I: up to 25 years
Selection Process for Field Worker/Technician, Project Technician-II & Other posts:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Walk-in-Written Test/Interview.
How to Apply for Field Worker/Technician, Project Technician-II & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in written test along with all Certificate/Testimonial in Original, One attested copy each of the Certificates/Testimonial from 24 January 2018 to 6 February 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at Desert Medicine Research Centre, New Pali Road, Jodhpur – 342005.