ICMR recruitment 2019
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Jobs Notification: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has invited applications for 02 posts of Consultant. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 14 February 2019.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 14 February 2019
- Consultant (Data management)-01
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics-01
- Consultant (Data management)- Professional with M.Sc (Bioinformatics)/ B.tech (Bioinformatics)/M.Tech (Bioinformatics) with strong Data Science background and 5-7 years of experience in data management in research/Bioinformatics. Working knowledge of Clinical Database Development tools will be preferred or Ph.D (Bio-Statistics) with 4-6 years of experience in data management in Clinical Research/clinical Trials with strong Data Science background/Bioinformatics. Working knowledge of Clinical Database Development tools will be preferred Or Retired government employee with above mentioned educational qualifications and experience and drawing pay in pay band of Rs.15,600-39100+grade pay ofRs.6600/-at the time of retirement.
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics)- Graduate in Statistics with Biostatistics/Medical statistics as one of the subject from a recognized University with minimum 3 years of Demonstrated experience in clinical development program Biostatistics and analyzing statistical software’s like SPSS;R and STATA .OR Master’s degree in Biostatistics/Medical statistics from a recognized University OR Master’s degree in Statistics from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Biostatistics from a recognized University
- Consultant (Data management)- Maximum 100000/- per month consolidated depending upon experience and knowledge
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics- Rs.31,000/- per month fixed without any other allowances
Interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates. However,if more number of candidates are found eligible for the post advertised, Written Test/Skill Test may also be conducted on the same day before final round of Interview.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can appear for the Walk-in Interview along with 5 copies of their applications in prescribed format with one photograph on 14th February 2019 between 9:00 am to 10:30am at the venue-Indian Council of Medical research Ansari Nagar New Delhi 110029.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs