Government of India, Department of Atomic Energy, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellows. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 9 May 2014. The Department of Atomic Energy is a department directly under the Prime Minister of India with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The department is responsible for nuclear technology, including nuclear power and research.
- Last Date for receipt of Application Form: 9 May 2014
- Date of written test: 1 June 2014
- Date of Interview: 16-21 June 2014
- Date of Joining: 11 July 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellows
- Total no. of Posts: 50 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16000/- per month consolidated
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess M.Sc., M.LIS or M. Tech in relevant discipline.
- Candidate’s age should be below 28 years as on 1 July 2014.
- Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years, OBC candidates is 3 years and 10 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification or Application Form and Hall Ticket Form can be downloaded from the IGCAR website www.igcar.gov.in also.
- Application Form & Hall Ticket Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the required enclosures should be submitted by Registered or Speed post to the Assistant Administrative Officer [R], Recruitment Section, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kancheepuram District, Kalpakkam – 603 102, Tamil Nadu on or before 9 May 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of JRF, Advt. No. 01/2014 & discipline” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.