IGKV Notified Recruitment of Prog. Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist and Farm Manager Posts
Indira Gandhi Krishi Viswavidyalaya invited application for recruitment to the post of Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist and Farm Manager Posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 August 2013.
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, is an autonomous, nonprofit, research and educational organization working for the up-liftment of farmer’s livelihood of Chhattisgarh. It was established on 20 January 1987 at Raipur by the State Legislature to provide a new dimension to the agriculture development of Chhattisgarh region of the State being known as "Rice Bowl".
Last Date for application submission: 31 August 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of Post:
1. Programme Coordinator
- Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Sciences/ Fisheries: 06 Posts
2. Subject Matter Specialist
- Horticulture: 1 Post
- Entomology: 2 Posts
- Farm Machinery & Power: 1 Post
- Agricultural Processing & Food Engineering: 01 Post
- Livestock Production & Management: 4 Posts
- Fisheries: 1 Post
3. Farm Manager
- Agronomy/Soil Science: 4 Posts
Total Number of Post: 20 Posts
- Candidate age should be below 35 years for the post of Subject Matter Specialist and Farm Manager as on 31 August 2013.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to ST/ SC/OBC and women candidates will be provided as per C.G. Govt. Rules.
- Programme Coordinator: Doctoral degree in relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with 8 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position
- Subject Matter Specialist: Master degree in concerned subject of Agriculture/Agricultural Engineering/Veterinary faculty with at least 55% marks
- Farm Manager: Master degree in Agronomy/Soil Science with at least 55% marks
General/OBC candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/ for ST&SC categories) in shape of Bank Draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur” payable at Raipur within due date.
- Programme Coordinator: 37,400 – 67,000 + Grade Pay Rs.9,000/-
- Subject Matter Specialist: 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-
- Farm Manager: 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with DD, attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the following address before 31 August 2013.
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya,
Raipur – 492012 (Chhattisgarh)
- If a candidate desires to apply for more than one post, separate applications are
required for each post.