IITK Jr. Project Officer and Other Jobs
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for recruitment for the post of Junior Project Officer, Project Assistant and Other. The candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 28 May 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Field Assistant - User Support – 1 Post
- Senior Project Officer – Technical- 3 Posts
- Project Officer - Technical –4 Posts
- Junior Project Officer – Technical- 7 Posts
- Project Assistant - Technical- 6 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Project Officer, Project Assistant and Other Posts
- Field Assistant - User Support – Madhyamik
- Senior Project Officer – Technical- Master’s degree in CSE/IT/ECE or Graduate degree in CSE/IT/ECE or Degree in Law with Degree/Diploma in teaching and training.
- Project Officer - Technical – Master’s degree in CSE/IT/ECE or Graduate degree in CSE/IT/ECE or M.Sc./MCA with 5 years or more.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to apply for IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply through online mode on or before 28 May 2018.