Indian Council of Agriculture invited application for recruitment to the post of Farm Manager, Soil & Water Conservation Engineer, Agriculture Assistant and More. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 December 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 December 2013
Details of Post
- Soil & Water Conservation Engineer: 02 Posts
- Agriculture Extension : 01 Post
- Plant Protection: 01 Post
- Horticulture: 02 Posts
- Farm Manager, Poultry Science: 01 Post
- Farm Manager: 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Computer Programmer: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 12 Posts
- Soil & Water Conservation Engineer: Master’s Degree in any branch of Soil & Water Conservation Engg./ Soil Science
- Agriculture Extension : Master’s Degree in Agriculture Extension
- Plant Protection: Master’s Degree in Plant Pathology/Entomology/Plant Protection
- Horticulture: Master’s Degree in any branch of Horticulture
- Farm Manager, Poultry Science: Master’s Degree in any branch of Veterinary Sciences
- Farm Manager: Master’s Degree in Agriculture
- Lab Assistant: B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Any Branch of Sciences
- Computer Programmer: BCA/ B.Sc in Computer Sciences
Application Fee: Rs 200/- for General and OBC candidates (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates). the application fee should be submitted in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umaim.
How to Apply
The completely filled application must reach to the Indian Council of Agriculture Research , ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umaim. For details refer the below link.