Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers and Clerks. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 February 2014. IOB is a major bank based in Chennai (Madras), with more than 3078 domestic branches, 3 extension counters and six branches overseas as of 31 March 2012.
• Opening Date for Online Application forms: 6 February 2014
• Closing Date for Online Application forms: 21 February 2014
• Tentative Date of Online/Offline Examination: 30 March 2014
• Tentative Date of Interview for Training: April-May 2014
Details of Post
Name of the posts:
A. For Training
1. Probationary Officer in JMGS-I: 50 Posts
2. Clerk: 50 Posts
B. For Recruitment after training
1. Probationary Officer in JMGS-I: 25 Posts
2. Clerk: 25 Posts
Total No of Posts: 150
• Candidate’s age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 1 February 2014 for both posts.
• Further Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 60% Marks for both posts.
• Probationary Officer in JMGS-I: Rs.14500 - 600 /7 – 18700 - 700/2 - 20100 - 800/7 - 25700 + DA, HRA, CCA as per rules in force from time to time.
• Clerk: Rs.7,200 – Rs.19,300 + DA, HRA, etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online/Offline Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates are required to apply online through official website: www.iob.in.
• The link for online application can also be accessed through NSDC Udaan Website www.nsdcudaan.com.
• No other means/modes of applications will be accepted.