Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Technical Assistant under ICMR-DHR funded project, “Population pharmacokinetics of Anthracylines based regimens in breast cancer patients”. Eligible candidates can send their applications before 07 August 2014.
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 7 August 2014
Details of the Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post (Temporary)
- Technical Assitant: 01 Post(Temporary)
Eligibility and Qualification
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- M.Pharm (Phamacology/ Pharmacy Practice) / M. Tech. / M.Sc (Biotechnology/ Immunology/ Molecular Biology/ Genetics) with at least 2 years research experience in Molecular biology/ Pharmacogenomics after completing Post Graduation.
- Those candidates who have passed NET/GATE examinations and have an experience in handling PCR, RT-PCR, DNA Sequencing, HPLC/LCMS and have strong background in biostatistics and bioinformatics would be preferred.
- B.Sc. (MLT) degree for application.
- Those Candidates who have a 1 year work experience in molecular biology lab would be preferred.
- Senior Research Fellow(SRH): Salary of Rs. 18,000/- per month + 20% HRA as per ICMR rules
- Technical Assistant: Salary of Rs. 9000/- per month as per ICMR rules
- Senior Research Fellow (SRH): The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
- Technical Assistant: The age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should apply through prescribed application format.
- Candidates have to fill in their details on a plain paper and send the application along with copies of their certificates on or before 7th August 2014 addressed to ‘Dr. D.G. Shewade, Principal Investigator, ICMR-DHR Project, Department of Pharmacology, JIPMER, Puducherry- 605006’.
- Candidates can appear directly for the interview along with necessary original certificates at the ‘Department of Pharmacology, JIPMER, Puducherry on 9th August 2014, 9.00 am. Onwards.
- For attending the interview the candidates would not be provided any individual call letters or any TA/DA.