Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invited applications for the post of Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service & Other. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 10 June 2017.
- Date of commencement of online applications – 13 May 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – 10 June 2017
- Last Date for submission of fee/ Bank Challan- 18 June 2017
JKPSC Vacancy Details
Total- 277 posts
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service- 269 Posts
- J&K Police (Gazetted) Service- 02 Posts
- J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service- 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service & Other Posts
The candidate should be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years but must not have crossed the age of 35 years (in case of OM candidates) on 1st January 2016.
Application Fee for Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service & Other Posts
- General- Rs.1005/-
- Reserved Categories/PHC - Rs.505/-
How to apply for JKPSC, Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online up to 10 June 2017. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located either at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
Scroll down for more Jobs