Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is going to organize Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) on 22nd December 2013 in six notified subjects. Jagranjosh.com is providing the sample model paper for the candidates preparing for this exam.
CSIR holds the Joint CSIR-UGC NET twice a year, usually in the month of June and December. And, this is the time for CSIR-UGC NET - December 2013, which is going to be held on 22nd December in the subjects - Chemical Sciences; Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences; Life Sciences; Mathematical Sciences; Physical Sciences; Engineering Sciences.
1. A sphere of radius 4 cm is carved from a homogeneous sphere of radius 8 cm and mass 160 g. The mass of the smaller sphere is
1. 80 g.
2. 60 g.
3. 40 g.
4. 20 g.
2. Two boys A and B are at two diametrically opposite points on a circle. At one instant the two start running on the circle; A anticlockwise with constant speed v and B clockwise with constant speed 2v. In 2 minutes, they pass each other for the first time. How much later will they pass each other for the second time?
1. 1 minute
2. 2 minute
3. 3 minute
4. 4 minute
3. There are k baskets and n balls. The balls are put into the baskets randomly. If k<n,
1. There is no empty basket
2. There are exactly (n-k) baskets with at least one ball
3. There is at least one basket with two or more balls
4. There are (n-k) baskets with exactly two balls
CSIR will issue the list of registered candidates on 20 November 2013 for Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2013 scheduled to be held on 22 December.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.